CNC cable track
Cable carrier chain
Electrical drag chain
Plastic cable carrier
Cable track chain
With a JQ/JF cable chain, energy can be safely transferred to over 800-h high cranes or transmission systems. This series of cable chains is applicable in printing equipment, energy transmission equipment, and motion robotic parts and are used to reduce wear between the cables and tube.
1. Small pitch, low noise, high speed, smooth operation
2. According to tests performed on the robot and port machinery, Krius' cable chains can maintain their speed at 8m/s, within a stroke of 80-120m.
3. The PPA material ensures our low noise cable chains are resistant to seawater. It is also cheaper and lighter compared to a traditional steel cable chain.
4. The quiet plastic cable chain can be opened along the inner or outer radius, thus achieving rapid assembly. The modular design makes it convenient to reduce or increase the chain length, and the groove with an isolator can isolate different energy resources, ensuring energy transportation is safe.
5. The JQ series cable chains are available in both bridge and closed types. The JF series is a fully enclosed type. The closed type prevents dust or other particles from entering the chain, thus protecting the loads.
The selection of the JQ/JF cable chain depends on the load arrangement. Generally, the inner height and inner width of the cable chain should EACH be 1.5 times that of the maximum height and maximum width of the load arrangement.
Speed /acceleration LG: Max.25m/s Max.205m/s2
Speed /acceleration LA: Max.5m/s Max.8m/s2
Gliding speed/acceleration: Depends
Material-permitted temperature: igumid G/-40℃ to +125℃
Flammability Class, igumid G: VDE0304 IIC UL94 V2
The selection of the TF cable chain depends on the load arrangement. Generally, the inner height and inner width of the cable chain should EACH be 1.5 times the maximum height and maximum width of the load arrangement.
|Type||(Hi) inner height
|(Wi) inner width
|ø cable max ø
|(H) outer height
|(W) outer width
|(R) bending radius
|JQ18||18.6 (0.73)||20.5-60.5 (0.81-2.38)||ø14 (0.55)||25.5 (1.00)||34.5-59.8 (1.36-2.35)||38 (1.50)||16 (0.63)|
|JQ28||28.2 (1.11)||30.5-120.5 (1.2-4.74)||ø25 (0.9 8 )||38.8 (1.53)||54.5-144.5 (2.15-5.69)||55-100 (2.17-3.94)||24 (0.95)|
|JQ38||39 (1.54)||51-91 (2.01-3.58)||ø35 (1.38)||53 (2.09)||77-117 (3.03-4.61)||75-200 (2.95-7.87)||30 (1.18)|
|JF38||39.4 (1.55)||51-91 (2.01-3.58)||ø35 (1.38)||53 (2.09)||77-117 (3.03-4.61)||125-200(4.92-7.87)||30 (1.18)|
|JQ48||48 (1.89)||51-176 (2.01-6.93)||ø44 (1.73)||66.8 (2.63)||81-206 (3.19-8.11)||75-250 (2.95-9.84)||35 (1.38)|
|JQ58||58 (2.28)||51-176 (2.01-6.93)||ø54 (2.13)||76.8 (3.02)||89-214 (3.50-8.43)||115-350 (4.53-13.78)||40 (1.57)|
Workpieces for assembly
Left body, right body, upper cross bar, lower cross bar, shrapnel, inside and outside joints